Frequently Asked Questions
What Do You Need Help With?
Why choose us?
- The staff at Hawkeye Consulting is committed to providing you with an easy, safe, discrete and comfortable way to get your Medical Card.We do not just sell doctor recommendations or photos for your OMMA license. We want to make sure you actually get your medical card. We do not stop working for you until you receive your card in hand.We are Medical Cannabis Industry and Patient Advocates, we work with legislators on Patient Rights and Protection and we stay on top of OMMA rules and regulations.Our founder, Jennifer Hawkins, is the OK4U Approved Executive Board Patient Director and is working diligently to keep the focus of the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Industry on Patient Needs, Rights and Access to Safe and Top Quality Medication because without patients Oklahoma doesn’t have a Medical Cannabis Industry.We are here with you for the long haul. After you receive your card, our Patient Care Consultant can work with you to formulate a treatment plan, educate you on medical cannabis, work with you on dosing, methods and provide a dispensary tour to discuss all medical cannabis options available to you. Appointment meetings are available in person or virtual.Text our Patient Line at 301-778-4295 with questions at anytime.
What information is needed for the OMMA application?
- Full Legal Name
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
What documents will I be asked for?
- An unexpired Oklahoma Driver’s License or OK state ID. There are other ID options but these are the most commonly used.
- Proof of enrollment in Medicare/Medicaid/SoonerCare if applicable.
- Passport Quality Photo – OMMA has specific rules about the photo and an unapproved photo is the #1 reason for a rejected application.
How long does this process take?
- Usually, we can get all the information we need from you to complete your application and get you in to see the doctor within 24-48 hours of you completing our patient intake form.
- After we submit your application to OMMA we have to wait for OMMA to process your application. On OMMA’s website it says to allow them up to 14 business days to process your application.
- After approval, OMMA will mail your card to you via US mail. We have seen this take anywhere from 1-7 days for patients to receive their cards in the mail.
- On average, most patients receive their card in hand within 21 days of us submitting their application to OMMA.