Thank you for shopping at www.myhawkeyeconsulting.com operated by Hawkeye Consulting Services LLC.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Hawkeye Consulting Services LLC, 515 4th St.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Hawkeye Consulting Services LLC, accessible from myhawkeyeconsulting.com/
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
YOUR ORDER CANCELLATION RIGHTS
CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
- You must contact us with the reason for return.
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- Application Assistance Services
- Digital Products
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
PO Box 312 Leedey, OK 73654
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.